A savory way to get your bacon fix, while also getting your daily does of vitamin A from the sweet potatoes!
Bacon Sweet Potato Mash
2 large sweet potatoes
4 strips bacon
1 small bunch chives, chopped
sprinkle garlic salt
- Cook bacon in skillet over medium heat.
- Meanwhile, peel and shred sweet potatoes in food processor.
- When bacon is done, keep the bacon fat in the skillet, but remove the bacon and set aside.
- Add sweet potatoes, chives, and garlic salt to skillet.
- Stir-fry over medium heat until potatoes are cooked through and mushy.
- Crumble bacon over potatoes and mix to combine.
Serves as a side dish for breakfast, lunch or dinner!