Short on ingredients, but big on deliciousness!
Chocolate Coconut Squares
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease 9×9 baking pan with coconut oil.
- Combine eggs and vanilla in mixing bowl.
- Add coconut and chocolate chips, stirring until thoroughly coated with egg/vanilla.
- Spread mixture in greased baking pan, using hands to flatten evenly.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until coconut starts to turn golden brown.
- Let cool completely and cut into squares.
I like these squares cold, so I keep them in the refrigerator. I’ve also had great success with freezing them for another day!